Thursday, October 13, 2011

You Know, That Canadian Guy

I've never seen Top Chef but I also like So You Think You Can Dance for the same reasons I like Project Runway.  Also, the girls on So You Think You Can Dance have great butts.  I love me a nice butt.

The singing shows can eat a pile of pissed-on dogshit.  I love when the judges are all, "That was like karaoke."  Every single song is, in fact, karaoke.

Dancing With the Stars is the worst show on television.  It is hell to review.  At the very least I can see why other people would be interested in the other shows I review, but not Dancing With the Stars.  There is absolutely nothing interesting or redeemable about that show.  This season is especially bad and it's not even funny bad -- except for Chaz Bono's last dance.  Sweet Christ that was hilarious.

Maybe I hate the Nazis so much because I can sympathize with the "we were just doing our jobs" types.  That's basically what I'm doing at my company.  What if all of this stuff I'm doing just helps my company destroy the world?  Or make the world less equitable?  I try not to think about it.  Screw you for making me think about it, Nazis.  They're still terrorizing us today.

It's hard for me to think that anyone draws swastikas on an elevator because they believe what the swastika now stands for. (Did you know that the swastika was once a symbol of luck?)  I feel like the only reason anyone would do it is to get a reaction.  Or maybe they just like the way it looks.

I can't think of any other shape that is taboo.  Just like I can't think of another word that is as taboo as the n-word.  People say 'cunt' way too much for that to be taboo though I feel like 'faggot' is getting close.

So you've seen Rudy?  Did you cry like a baby?  I totally did and I hadn't even been to Notre Dame yet.  I was in the stands at the stadium when they filmed the final football scenes of the film -- when Rudy makes his tackle.  They filmed it at halftime of a Notre Dame-Boston College game.  I think I was a junior in high school or something.  Strangely, I haven't seen Rudy since I graduated from Notre Dame.  I would probably be a blubbering mess through the whole film.  I cry when I go to games and they play the Alma Mater.  Sometimes I get teary-eyed when the crowd gets loud and excited about the fight song.  Something inside of me is broken.

Scarlett totally gets frustrated when she can't quite grab things the way she wants.  It's hilarious.  She'll be in her exer-saucer which is what we call this UFO looking thing that has all sorts of toys on it.  She sits in the middle and can access them all.  When she can't do whatever it is she wants to do she'll slam her feet down and flop backwards and her arms will flail.  Then she looks surprised and confused, but I think she's forgotten what she was trying to do in the first place so it works out.

The Drew podcast is going to be called something like "Jeff and Drew Review Stuff."  We're going to review things.  Video games, TV shows, my wife, anything at all.  It should be fun.  We're hilarious.


The things that make a salad good are the same things that make a salad bad.  It is disappointing when the salad is worse than you thought.

My gym plays the worst possible music for working out.  Normally, I bring my own music but I do have to hear it in the locker room when I am changing.  It's a lot of Justin Bieber and that Canadian crooner guy who sings about how he'll be in the perfect relationship with a girl he hasn't met yet and whiny wuss-rock.  Can't we get something a little more upbeat or Rock 'n' Roll?  Also, good job getting every woman on the planet to fall in love with you with that song, Canadian crooner guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment