Thursday, September 8, 2011

K-Cunt

My goodness!  I'm a week behind!  Sorry!

In light of that, I'm going to do a mild reset.  I think most of your replies were wrap-ups to convos anyway. 

How was your Labor Day?  Did you go to Notre Dame?  Or did I make that up?  We had our Fantasy Football draft.  There were 10 of us, and I got to pick last.  My best guy is LeSean McCoy, who I had never heard of before, and I keep forgetting his name.  But I guess he's pretty good.  We'll see.  I've got Drew Brees, so I get to be excited about football tonight.  Yay!  My first game is against Chris, as it turns out.  I will destroy him.

Doing stand-up at rehearsal was mega nerve-wracking for me.  Stand-up is one of my biggest fears.  I don't know why.  I think it's just that you HAVE to be funny, or it sucks.  Also, there is an expectation that I will be good at it, because I'm funny.  But it doesn't necessarily translate...

I was really impressed with how well everyone did, though.  Especially since many seemed pretty nervous.

I'm going camping this weekend in Michigan with Chris and a couple friends.  And their dog, Winston.  I'm excited.  I got a new sleeping bag pad a while ago, and haven't gotten to use it yet.  That's the thing about camping.  I think it's really fun, but my back always feels like shit the whole time. 

There's a lady at my work that has one of those Keurig coffee makers with K-cups in a little display tree in her office.  Fuck you, lady.  Get over yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment