Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Too Early for Meta?

I'm sure you're not surprised that I am not familiar with Peter Pan 360.  I had no idea that such a thing existed.  I have several questions and I now feel like they must be presented in outline form.  Precedent has been set.

I. The tent
   A. Was this in the city?
        i. How the hell did they erect a tent in the city?
        ii. Where the hell did they erect a tent in the city?
   B. Were you concerned that very heavy video screens were attached to a freaking tent?
        i. I'm assuming that these were flat screen televisions.  Am I wrong?
   C. I feel like this tent was supporting a lot of heavy shit.
II. The kids
   A. Was this show performed by children?
        i. Were you afraid for the lives of children flying around on apparatus attached to at freaking tent?
III. Legal concerns
   A. Were you forced to sign a waiver in case the freaking tent collapsed under the weight of all the gear?
   B. Did the flying children sign some kind of waiver in case they fell from a great height when the freaking tent collapsed?
IV. The Port-A-Potties
   A. Was there still a giant festering waste hole filled with that weird blue liquid?
        i. Can we assume that the weird blue liquid is the same weird blue liquid that barbers put their combs in?

I saw you briefly last night and I will most likely see you again tonight.  I enjoy seeing you but I sometimes worry that we'll have a hilarious conversation in person that would have been perfect for this blog.  I'm not exactly worried that we'll run out of hilarious stuff to write about, I just worry that we'll use our best stuff when we talk to each other.  Is it a bad sign that I'm already going meta?  Does that mean we're running out of material?

How do you know if a bank teller is hitting on you?  Does shouting "Good morning!" and waving from across the bank count?  Or is that just good customer service?

No comments:

Post a Comment