Monday, August 22, 2011

Dead Kittens and Poop


I started researching to find you an article on cats eating their stillborn kittens, but I got too depressed reading articles on dead kittens and had to stop.  Anyway, apparently stillborn kittens are rife with nutrients.  And the moms have to do something with them, right?

Between walking Ruthie and changing Scarlett, are you pretty much immune to touching poop now?  Poop is gross.  You're gross.

I wish Rahm would have sworn at me.  Chris' friend Lance met him once and requested that Rahm tell him to "Go fuck yourself."  Rahm just laughed.  Then when he was on his way out a while later, he turned to Lance
and said, "Hey.  Go fuck yourself."  I like this.  The man has flair.

Aw, thanks for re-watching some Matrimonious.  I really enjoyed making that show, and was really proud of how it turned out.  I wish we could have made more, but stupid Dan had to follow his dream or whatever.  Did you see that he just got cast as an FBI agent in the upcoming Superman movie?

I was just going through my Gmail and unstarring, dealing with, or deleting starred things.  I still have starred things from 2007.  Clearly, I'm not using the star system to its full potential.  And I am awful at responding to people.  This has increased since getting a smart phone.  I never want to write people back on it, because it's a pain in the ass to tap out a whole big e-mail. But then I forget all about it.  Dumb.


No comments:

Post a Comment