Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Superman@gmail.com

It seems that cats are more sensible with their diets than most humans.  We tend to try to avoid things rife with nutrients.  It makes me think that dead kittens aren't very tasty.  I mean, I just ate a big mouthful of spinach and it tasted like stale farts, but that bite was full of nutrients!

I'm a pro at handling poop.  Poop ain't no thang, in the parlance of our times or maybe of times recently past.  Poop doesn't phase me.  I haven't yet built up an immunity to handling puke, however.  Right now, Scarlett just spits up breast milk which is pretty easy to handle.  No big deal.  However, Ruthie pukes more often than you might think and I pretty much always gag when trying to clean that up.  Dog puke has a special texture and smell all its own.  It's the worst substance I've ever encountered.

I love that Rahm swore upon request but not right away.  The fact that he saved it for later made it even better.  Have you made any unique observations about our mayor that you find interesting or surprising?

Yes, Matrimonious is fantastic.  You and Dan did a great job.  I did see something about him getting cast for something but I didn't know what.  Interesting.  He'll be an FBI agent in the new Superman film, huh?  That feels like major spoiler alert.  I mean, now that I know the FBI will be in the Superman movie, why should I even bother?  Also, Superman will save the day.

I totally misused the star system as well.  About a year ago, I completely changed the way I use Gmail.  I label and archive everything as soon as I'm done with it.  That way, the only emails that are in my inbox are ones that I still have to respond to or new emails that just came in.  I have three emails in my inbox right now.  Eff stars.  Stars ain't worth shit.

Now it's time to eat this banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment