Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thumbs Down

You have an impressive knowledge of squirting milk out of boobs.  Is getting a good dick-squirt tricky too?  I imagine it would be pretty easy if penises (peni?) worked like I thought they did when I was little;

1. It starts out little.
2. It fills up with pee until it gets big.
3. The owner squeezes it like a tube of toothpaste to pee.
4. It is little again.

We also went to Caribbean islands when I was young.  I've never been much of a beach vacationer either, though.  I am bad at sitting on a beach.  I like going in the water, but lying on a towel and cooking in the sun is dangerous, but more importantly, it is boring as shit.  You can read or whatever, but it's uncomfortable to do anything but lie down.  Like baths.  I can't take baths because I get so bored.  Again, you can read, but you have to keep your book out of the water.  ANNOYING!

We did go to Gettysburg once, which I really liked.  And then once to Colonial Williamsburg, which I LOVED.

I didn't know that Edison and Ford were big dicks.  I'm not surprised though.  Groundbreaking people are usually kind of dicks.    

Yeah, the Red Line is really hit or miss.  I feel like it's usually pretty fine, but if there is (or has been) a Cubs or Sox game, it's a nightmare.  Packed full of idiots and peanut shells.  And the occasional heap of chicken bones.  Why is it semi-socially acceptable to throw peanut shells on the floor, no matter where you are?  Bars, ballparks, the train.  I'm sorry - are those not trash?  Pick up your shit, dickweed.

Yesterday I had my first physical therapy appointment, prescribed by an orthopaedic surgeon I saw a couple months ago.  It was pretty cool - sort of like an hour-long personal training session that starts with a back massage that your insurance company will pay for. 

You know what I don't really care about?  Big TVs.  Chris has been talking about getting a nice one for a while, and yesterday, he bought one.  Now we have a fancy TV that goes on the internet.  I have two thoughts about this:
1) That's pretty neat.
2) That's pretty pointless.
I mean, we have laptops.  And you can stream Netflix on a Wii.  I mean, it's cool to fiddle with, but I don't really understand it.  Last night I looked over and Chris had the same ESPN article in front of him on his laptop and on the TV. 

The picture quality is amazing though.  

Maybe I would like it better if the remote weren't a little keyboard - I sliced my thumb yesterday, and have temporarily lost use of it.  Texting or using this wacky remote is a total pain in the... thumb... right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment